Faculty positions at our Okanagan campus are posted to our UBC Faculty Careers Website (eg. Tenure-stream, Term appointments, Administrative and Research positions, etc.)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, professor positions are budgeted at the Assistant Professor level. In limited circumstances, candidates with exceptional qualifications may be considered for appointments at a higher rank.
If you are currently working at UBC, please view and apply for job opportunities through your Faculty and Staff Self-Service Portal.
All Sessional instructor positions are posted below (i.e. Term 1, or Term 2 or Summer appointments)
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Faculty of Creative & Critical Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Continuing Studies
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Southern Medical Program
UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply. We especially welcome applications from members of visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientation and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to engage productively with diverse communities. Government regulations require that Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
All positions are subject to funding and salary will be commensurate with experience.
* Please contact HR Associate Alana Jordan(T: 250-807-9819/ E: firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance regarding faculty posting submissions .