Faculty advertisements at UBC’s Okanagan campus for Tenure-stream, Term appointments, Administrative and Research positions are posted below during our transition period to our new Workday system (Oct 1 – Nov 1, 2020).
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, professor positions are budgeted at the Assistant Professor level. In limited circumstances, candidates with exceptional qualifications may be considered for appointments at a higher rank.
- Tenure Stream Positions
- Faculty Administrative Positions
- Lecturer Positions
- Faculty Appointments Without Review Positions
- Research Associate Positions
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow Positions
All Sessional Lecturer positions are posted below (i.e. Term 1, or Term 2 or Summer appointments)
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Faculty of Creative & Critical Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply. We especially welcome applications from members of visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientation and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to engage productively with diverse communities. Government regulations require that Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
All positions are subject to funding and salary will be commensurate with experience.