This workshop provides you with peak performance tips, tools and strategies so you can spend more time working toward your high-value tasks.
It’s time to take back control of your day! Are you swamped with e-mails, requests, tasks, piles of paper? In this highly interactive, enjoyable, skill-building workshop, you will learn proven techniques and tune your skills at managing your priorities and achieving your objectives. You will:
- identify your “time type”
- develop strategies to align your activities with your goals
- optimize your productivity & decrease your stress
- develop a laser-like focus on your priorities
- identify obstacles that get in your way
- practice assertive ways to handle interruptions
- recognize timesaving e-mail tips
- distinguish between being “busy” and being “productive”
- identify how you sabotage your goals
- share tools/technology to help manage your time more effectively
- determine what you get by procrastinating & how to conquer it
- apply a practical new mindset and toolset
- develop a specific Plan of Action to implement immediately
When: May 17th
Cost: $275 includes workshop materials, lunch and beverages
About the Facilitator;
Joyanne Landers has gained a solid reputation over the last twenty-five years as a facilitator and trainer. Her clients describe her as “dynamic”, “powerful”, and “thought-provoking.” She builds on her wide-ranging experience guiding leaders and employees in the public and private sectors throughout Canada to create shifts in the way they relate to their work and their colleagues.
She stimulates participants to challenge their perceptions. Joyanne has the ability to lead workshops that are practical and easy to apply in real-world situations. Her plain talk, humour, and boundless enthusiasm are contagious
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). This information will be used for co-ordinating an event or activity of UBC. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to to Lisa Frost, firstname.lastname@example.org.