The Working Mind – Employee Course
Date: April 1, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 1pm
Location: SCI 331
Maximum Attendees: 20
The Working Mind (TWM) is an evidence-based program designed to promote mental health and reduce the stigma around mental illness in the workplace. By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps organizations create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
TWM Employee Course Objectives
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Create a more supportive work environment
Only participants who attend the full 4 hour training will have access to training materials and certificate.
The Working Mind - Employee Course
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). This information will be used for coordinating an event or activity of UBC.