Work Reintegration and Accommodation Program
The Work Reintegration and Accommodation Program (WRAP) is dedicated to assisting UBCO staff/faculty while they are away from work on medical leave. WRAP also works with our staff/faculty members to assist them during periods of injury and/or illness.
What does this mean for Staff and Faculty?
If you are off sick, it is your responsibility to contact your head/supervisor or the designated administrative staff for your unit. You are also required to enter your sick time into the new Workday system.
If you are off work for 5 days or greater or if there are concerns earlier, you will be contacted by the a representative of WRAP who will work with you and your head/supervisor as needed.
- If you are at work but having difficulty in managing a medical condition, or unaware of what resources may be available to assist you, WRAP is here to support you.
- All medical notes are managed by the WRAP representative who works in consultation with your head/supervisor.
- It is your responsibility to provide medical information in support of your illness/injury related absence as requested by WRAP.
On November 2, 2020 UBC is transitioned to Workday which is used to track employee absence.
See the below resources on how to enter your absence or for manager/supervisor/head resources in Workday:
- Enter Absence
- Requesting a Leave of Absence
- Correcting Absence Records
- Place a Worker on Leave (For Managers)
- Returning from a Leave of Absence
For any questions or concerns, regarding PAT and/or Workday absence reporting, please contact:
Sarah Cochrane – Associate, Workplace Health and Wellbeing
E: email@example.com | P: 250-807-8893
Printable guides to helping staff, faculty or students in distress:
|OK campus Orange Folder: Assisting Faculty & Staff in Distress||SVPRO Folder: Supporting Survivors of Sexual Violence||OK campus Blue Folder: Assisting Students in Distress|
Questions regarding WRAP?
Please contact Sarah Cochrane – Associate, Workplace Health and Wellbeing
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P:250-807-8893