Healthy Measures Assessments
FREE- NO COST EVENT OPEN TO ALL FACULTY & STAFF
Thursday, February 23, 2023
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Upper Campus Health Building — UCH LAB 109-110
—REGISTRATION FORM BELOW —
*** Participating Registrants will be Entered into a Prize Draw for a Fitbit ***
First come first serve spots, due to limited availability. Individuals can be added to a wait-list after all spots have been filled.
Registered participants will be contacted with selected time, testing requirements, and additional information for the day of testing.
If you have an accessibility or accommodation need, please provide these details in the registration form below – or contact Sam Sydor, Administrative Assistant for Workplace Health and Wellbeing directly, email@example.com
- Please allow 60 minutes to complete all tests and consultations (e.g. If you register for a 1:00pm start, you can expect to finish by 2:00pm)
- When registering, please choose a start-time, in order of preference (#1,2,3). We will do our best to accommodate all first choices, wherever possible.
- All appointment times will be confirmed for participants, two-weeks prior to the event
- Please plan to arrive 10-minutes prior to your confirmed start-time
- Wear comfortable clothing and foot wear that allow for full range of motion
Registered participants are committing to a 60-minute time slot for testing.
Please arrive at UCH LAB 109-110 10-minutes prior to testing start-time to fill out forms, get organized and prep for testing.
Please review the following pre-screening document prior to registering. In order to ensure your safety, only those individuals who answer “No” to all questions will be permitted to participate in the Healthy Measures assessments. We encourage you to get active, but you should consult your physician prior to engaging in certain exercise activities.
Registration for Fitness Assessments
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration form. If you have any questions or concerns regarding registration, please contact Sam Sydor, Administrative Assistant for the Workplace Reintegration and Accommodation Program, firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL TESTING AND RESULTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, AND FOR PERSONAL REFERENCE ONLY.
NO INFORMATION WILL BE VIEWED, STORED, SHARED OR UTILIZED BY UBCO OR ANY THIRD PARTY.