A large part of what makes us unique is the community of engaged students, faculty, and staff who are collectively committed to shaping a better world. Discover the opportunities and support available for faculty, staff and student employees.
With more than 2,000 faculty and staff on the Okanagan Campus, UBC Okanagan is a significant employer in the Okanagan Valley. UBC is also one of the most progressive employers in the province and are consistently recognized as one of BC’s best employers.
UBC is a global centre for research and teaching with a community of engaged students, faculty and staff committed to shaping a better world.
UBC is one of the province’s largest workforces. It’s also one of the most progressive, and is consistently recognized as one of BC’s best employers
All faculty and staff are provided with the opportunity to continuously learn and grow professionally to help them in their career journey.
UBC offers resources to foster wellbeing, opportunities to champion healthy workplace initiatives, and services to support a healthy work environment.
- Pay Transparency Act now in effect
- Unlock your potential with new workplace learning series
- New learning series for faculty and staff
- Invitation: Virtual Heads Up Forum—Planning considerations for leaders
- Kelowna wildfires: guidance for faculty and staff
- 2023 Length of Service Award Recipients to Be Honored