We value our faculty and staff members and are always looking for talented individuals to add to our thriving team at UBC’s Okanagan campus! UBC is consistently recognized as one of BC’s top employers. Excellent benefits, diverse career opportunities, and a true community spirit are just some of the reasons you should consider joining UBC.
Ensure your browser is compatible with our system.
External applicants will be prompted to create a myCareer profile.
- Internal applicants should apply using the Faculty and Staff Self-Service web portal. If you do not apply through the Self-Service portal, you will not be processed as an internal candidate, and your internal rights may not be recognised.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) is required if you are:
- Applying for postings off-campus via Self-Service, OR
- Using a wireless network (even if on campus).
- If the above conditions apply, you will need to connect to VPN first (using your CWL ID), and then log into the Self-Service Portal (also using your CWL ID).
- Click on the hyperlink above for VPN installation instructions.
- If you have any issues with VPN, please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services for assistance (250-807-9000).
Applying In-Person or by Regular Mail
We encourage you to submit your application online so you can track your application status and receive email notifications. If you require assistance with submitting your application online, please visit our HR department where we can assist you.
Your completed application must identify the Competition Number and Position Title and be received by the closing date of the posting.
Deliver/send your application to the Okanagan campus:
c/o Human Resources
UBC, Okanagan Campus
OM1, 1157 Alumni Ave
Weekdays 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
If you encounter any problems or have a question, please contact Alana Jordan at email@example.com
Equity and diversity are essential to academic excellence. An open and diverse community fosters the inclusion of voices that have been underrepresented or discouraged. We encourage applications from members of groups that have been marginalized on any grounds enumerated under the B.C. Human Rights Code, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person.