We value our faculty and staff members and are always looking for talented individuals to add to our thriving team at UBC’s Okanagan campus! UBC is consistently recognized as one of BC’s top employers. Excellent benefits, diverse career opportunities, and a true community spirit are just some of the reasons you should consider joining UBC.
Ensure your browser is compatible with our system.
External applicants will be prompted to create a myCareer profile.
- Internal applicants should apply using the Faculty and Staff Self-Service web portal. If you do not apply through the Self-Service portal, you will not be processed as an internal candidate, and your internal rights may not be recognised.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) is required if you are:
- Applying for postings off-campus via Self-Service, OR
- Using a wireless network (even if on campus).
- If the above conditions apply, you will need to connect to VPN first (using your CWL ID), and then log into the Self-Service Portal (also using your CWL ID).
- Click on the hyperlink above for VPN installation instructions.
- If you have any issues with VPN, please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services for assistance (250-807-9000).
Applying In-Person or by Regular Mail
We encourage you to submit your application online so you can track your application status and receive email notifications. If you require assistance with submitting your application online, please visit our HR department where we can assist you.
Your completed application must identify the Competition Number and Position Title and be received by the closing date of the posting.
Deliver/send your application to the Okanagan campus:
c/o Human Resources ADM 002
UBC, Okanagan Campus
1138 Alumni Ave
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
If you encounter any problems or have a question, please contact Alana Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply. UBC is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.